[eBook]Budgeting for Compliance in 2021
Understanding the compliance landscape is key to your company’s success in 2021. From a budgeting perspective, you need to know how regulatory changes can impact your business, where compliance costs live in your budget, where you should invest for compliance success, and what kind of support your team needs to navigate the landscape.
What’s in This eBook?
This eBook takes a look at upcoming regulatory changes, and highlights how these shifts will impact your business in the coming year. It prepares you to make the essential business decisions needed for success in 2021.
- How to advocate for compliance budget within your organization, from guest author Maria Simpson, Purchasing Manager, Kaba Ilco Corp.
- The legal case for supply chain due diligence, in a chapter guest-authored by Michael R. Littenberg, Partner at Ropes & Gray LLP.
- How to budget for compliance, by contributors Tina Armstrong, PhD, Vice President & Principal Scientist at Arcadis U.S., and Danny Cassidy, Vice President, Global Sales, Compliance & Risks.
- Changes to expect in the regulatory landscape in 2021.
- How to address the complexities of budgeting across multiple teams.
- Options for allocating budget toward compliance.
Download your copy of the eBook now!