[eBook]Budgeting for Compliance in 2019
Understanding the compliance landscape is key to your company’s success in 2019. From a budgeting perspective, you need to know how regulatory changes can impact your business, where compliance costs live in your budget, where you should invest for compliance success, and what kind of support your team needs to navigate the landscape.
[eBook] Budgeting for Compliance in 2019
What’s in This eBook?
The Budgeting for Compliance in 2019 eBook takes a look at upcoming regulatory changes, and highlights how these shifts will impact your business in the coming year. It prepares you to make the essential business decisions needed for compliance success in the next year — and beyond.
This eBook offers insight on:
- The legal case for supply chain due diligence, in a chapter guest-authored by Michael R. Littenberg, Partner at Ropes & Gray.
- How to budgeting for compliance by contributors Ken Manchen and Bill Wheatley.
- Changes to expect in the regulatory landscape in 2019.
- How to address the complexities of budgeting across multiple teams.
- Options for allocating budget toward compliance.
Download your copy of the eBook now!