eBookThe Conflict Minerals Handbook: Your Guide to Compliance
Conflict minerals compliance is driven by more than just legal requirements. In addition to the Dodd-Frank Act and the EU Conflict Minerals Regulation, the pressure to perform due diligence comes from consumers and customers, investors, industry leaders, and NGOs. Are you confident in your ability to meet all these demands? Download our eBook to learn more about your broad conflict minerals requirements and how you can mitigate the financial and reputational risks associated with conflict minerals.
Your Complete Guide to Conflict Minerals Compliance
The Conflict Minerals Handbook is your complete guide to conflict minerals compliance. In this eBook you will find all the information you need to learn about effective due diligence, common challenges when securing reliable data, and best practices for implementing a strong compliance program.
Who should read this eBook?
- Supply chain professionals from in-scope companies.
- Procurement professionals in automotive, electronics, industrial manufacturing, or similar industries.
- Manufacturing executives.
- Executives seeking to enter the European market.
- Executives of publicly-traded companies.
- Corporate social responsibility (CSR) and environmental, social, and corporate governance (ESG) professionals.