[Guide]Conflict Mineral Compliance: What It Means for Private Companies
Following the passage of Section 1502 of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act in 2010, conflict mineral reporting has continued to evolve. Though private companies are often not in scope of the regulation, responsible mineral reporting has nevertheless become an important part of corporate social responsibility (CSR) disclosures. Private companies are voluntarily tracking and reporting on responsible mineral data to maintain business continuity and their competitive edge amongst buyers.
What Is in This Guide?
This guide explains the importance of private companies tracking and reporting responsible mineral data, and the actions companies must take to maintain lines of business and a competitive edge on the market.
Key Insights Include:
- An overview of the conflict mineral landscape.
- How private companies are affected by conflict mineral regulations.
- The importance of conflict mineral compliance.
- Elements of a robust compliance program.
- Preparing your program for changes in the CSR landscape.
- And more!
Download your copy of the guide now!