GuideHuman Trafficking & Slavery Legislation
Is your company in scope of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), the UK Modern Slavery Act, the California Transparency in Supply Chains Act and more? Download our scoping guide to ensure your company is aware of its international obligations.
What's in this scoping guide?
The purpose of this guide is to help you determine whether you are in scope of specific human trafficking and slavery legislation. It also provides guidance on what your company needs to know, even if you are out of scope.
This guide provides an overview of the following regulations:
- California Transparency in Supply Chains Act (Section 1714.43).
- Commonwealth (Australia) Modern Slavery Act.
- Countering America’s Adversaries Through Sanctions Act.
- EU Non-Financial Disclosure Directive.
- French Duty of Care of Parent Companies and Ordering Companies (Law No. 2017-399).
- UK Cabinet Office Procurement Policy Note.
- UK Modern Slavery Act (Section 54).
- U.S. Federal Acquisition Regulation Final Rule on Combating Trafficking in Persons (52.222-50).
- U.S. Trade Facilitation and Enforcement Act.