[Webinar]Ask the Experts: Preparing for the European Union Medical Device Regulation
The European Union (EU) Medical Device Regulation (MDR) is set to come into effect on May 26, 2020, and it is important that companies plan ahead so they can meet their requirements and maintain market access. In this webinar, Raj Takhar, Assent’s Subject Matter Expert, Materials Management and Chemical Reporting (Europe), and Travis Miller, Assent’s General Counsel, discuss the EU MDR’s reporting and labeling requirements, and best practices to help companies prepare for compliance.
Download the Webinar Today!
11AM ET | 8AM PT | 3PM GMT
Tuesday, May 14th, 2019
Approximately 60 minutes
Topics to be covered in this webinar include:
- An overview of the EU MDR
- Best practices for supplier responsiveness and the acquisition of complete data
- A look ahead at upcoming reporting requirements
- Tools and resources companies can leverage to achieve compliance
- Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from the experts about preparing your program for the EU MDR — before the regulation comes into effect.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from the experts about preparing your program for the EU MDR — before the regulation comes into effect.