[Webinar]Compliance Program & Supply Chain Best Practices
Data management activities can be complex, requiring companies to put the right practices and processes in place in order to succeed.
On November 6 at 2 PM ET, join Assent’s Minyi Zhang as she discusses best practices for engaging suppliers and managing your supply chain data management program. These insights are key to the implementation and execution of world-class data management programs that satisfy regulatory requirements and position corporate social responsibility initiatives for success.
Register for the Webinar Today!
2 PM ET | 11 AM PT | 7 PM GMT
Wednesday, November 6, 2019
Approximately 60 minutes
In this webinar, you will learn:
- The benefits of providing internal contacts and support for suppliers.
- Traditional points of contact for supply chain data collection.
- Tips for resolving supplier issues.
- The importance of clean part data and supplier part numbers.
- The value of a communication strategy.
- …And more!
Developing good habits that align with best practices is essential to meeting compliance requirements across the regulatory landscape. Register today to learn where to get started.