[Webinar]Expanding Requirements & Substance List: The State of RoHS in 2019
The Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) Directive has expanded in 2019, and in-scope companies are updating their supply chain data management programs to manage a range of new requirements. Join Neil Smith, Assent’s Manager of Compliance & Regulatory Programs, for a general discussion on your company’s obligations under the directive and best practices to keep your products RoHS-compliant.
Register for the Webinar Today!
[Webinar] Expanding Requirements & Substance List: The State of RoHS in 2019
2 PM ET | 11 AM PT | 7 PM GMT
Wednesday, November 13, 2019
Approximately 60 minutes
Topics covered in this webinar include:
- History and summary of the RoHS Directive.
- Substance thresholds and use-case exemptions.
- How the RoHS Directive will be affected by Brexit.
- Enforcement and compliance documentation.
- Upcoming changes to the directive.
- …And more!
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn about RoHS Directive requirements from an expert in the field!