[Webinar]Responsible Minerals Compliance: Leveraging OECD Due Diligence Guidance
The Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) issued a five-step framework that empowers conflict minerals programs. However, implementing these steps requires resources and expertise. Binayak Kanungo and Omar Kahiel of Assent Compliance will demonstrate how the Assent Compliance Platform helps companies follow the OECD’s due diligence framework and automate processes to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of conflict minerals programs.
Register for the Webinar Today!
2 PM ET | 11 AM PT | 6 PM GMT
Thursday, September 26, 2019
Approximately 60 minutes
Topics to be covered in this webinar include:
- The five-step OECD framework for responsible minerals sourcing.
- Specifics on what classifies as a Conflict Mineral and a Responsible Mineral
- Best Practices on how to use the Conflict Mineral Reporting Template (CMRT)
- What it takes to manage a conflict minerals program.
- Demonstration of how Assent automates the process.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn how the Assent Compliance Platform helps companies utilize OECD’s due diligence guidelines for an effective conflict minerals program!