[Webinar]Responsible Minerals Compliance: Leveraging the OECD Due Diligence Guidance
The Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)’s five-step framework empowers responsible minerals programs — however, implementing these steps requires resources and expertise. As your company gets ready for the European Union (EU) Conflict Minerals Regulation, which goes into effect on January 1, 2021, a firm understanding of the OECD framework is essential to success.
Join Binayak Kanungo, Assent’s Sales Engineer, and Omar Kahiel, Assent’s Product Marketing Manager, as they demonstrate how the Assent Compliance Platform helps companies leverage the OECD’s due diligence framework, and automates processes to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of conflict minerals programs.
Register for the Webinar Today!
10AM ET | 7AM PT | 3PM GMT
Wednesday, January 29, 2020
Approximately 60 minutes
Topics to be covered in this webinar include:
- The five-step OECD framework for responsible minerals sourcing.
- An overview of how conflict minerals and responsible minerals.
- Best practices around using the Conflict Minerals Reporting Template (CMRT).
- What is involved in managing a conflict minerals program.
- Demonstration of how Assent automates the process for a more efficient EU conflict minerals program.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn how the Assent Compliance Platform helps companies leverage the OECD’s due diligence guidelines for program success!