[Webinar]Understanding RoHS Requirements in 2020
In 2019, companies had to adapt to several changes to the Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) Directive, including the restriction of four phthalates and an expanded scope to include Category 11 products. In 2020, more changes are coming. In this webinar, Valerie Kuntz, Assent’s Subject Matter Expert on Materials Management, and Steven Andrews, Assent’s Subject Matter Expert on Environmental Stewardship and Policy, discuss how to navigate the most recent version of the RoHS Directive and how to prepare for the future.
Register for the Webinar Today!
11 AM ET | 8 AM PT | 3 PM GMT
Wednesday, March 11, 2020
Approximately 60 minutes
This webinar covers:
- A brief overview of the RoHS Directive.
- The differences between RoHS 1 and the current RoHS 2.
- An outline of the RoHS exemption process.
- The four new substance restrictions and their deadlines.
- A review of the seven additional substances that may be added.
- Factors that may (or may not) lead to a RoHS 3.
- …And more!
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn about RoHS requirements from two experts in the field!