[Webinar]CMRT: Conflict Mineral Compliance
The 2017 conflict mineral reporting period may be over, but now is the time to get started on your program for next year.
Complying with Section 1502 of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act requires planning, action, response and reporting. This is a time-consuming process, but luckily there are tools and best practices available to help you along the way. Join Assent Compliance to receive tips and best practices for your conflict minerals compliance program.
Download the Webinar Today!
2PM ET | 11AM PT | 6PM GMT
Thursday, September 13th, 2018
Approximately 45 minutes
In this webinar, you will learn:
- What are conflict minerals
- Best practices for running your conflict minerals compliance program
- Early reporting requirements for different industries
- What is the Conflict Minerals Reporting Template (CMRT), and how to leverage it in your program
- What’s new with CMRT version 5.11
- And more!
It’s a good idea to get started on your conflict mineral requirements early, and with these best practices, tips and tools at your disposal, you’ll be sure to establish a strong, efficient program for 2018.