[Webinar]Regulatory Forecast: What to Look for in 2022
In 2021, compliance professionals fell behind on their new regulatory requirements from day one. Don’t let it happen again in 2022. In this upcoming webinar, our subject matter experts will review what to expect in the new year and what you can do now to prepare for your requirements.
Register for the Webinar Today!
Unlock key insights into the risks your company faces now and in the future. See for yourself how efficient data management with Assent supports supply chain transparency and enhances business success.
In this demo, you will learn how Assent helps
companies like yours:
- Gain deeper insights with configurable reporting.
- Achieve superior risk mitigation through best-in-class data collection and validation.
- Analyze data faster via at-a-glance dashboards.
- Maintain operational efficacy as your company grows with a scalable SaaS solution.
Schedule Your Guided Demo
11 AM ET | 8 AM PT | 5 PM CET
Tuesday, January 25th, 2021
Approximately 60 minutes
Topics to be covered include:
- Increased enforcement for product compliance and modern slavery.
- Investor scrutiny of ESG and public disclosures and why companies need deeper supply chain visibility.
- Supply chain disruptions and trade barriers that are creating business continuity risk.
- Growing responsible minerals expectations and what’s driving them.
- Proactive supply chain mapping and how it avoids risks and reduces costs.
Travis Miller, General Counsel in Regulatory & Compliance Programs
Neil Smith, Manager, Compliance and Regulatory in Regulatory & Compliance Programs
Jared Conners, Senior SME – Corporate Social Responsibility in Regulatory & Compliance Programs
Ben Gross, Trade Compliance, Legal Counsel