[Webinar]The New Due Diligence: Building Resilient Sourcing Programs
Industry stakeholders are demanding more due diligence requirements than even government regulations stipulate. Aiming for compliance with the Dodd-Frank Act or the EU Conflict Minerals Regulation is no longer enough to satisfy customers, investors, or the scrutinizing public. In this webinar, we examine the new expectations for responsible sourcing and what companies can do to build resilient programs that turn sourcing into a competitive advantage.
Register for the Webinar Today!
2 PM ET | 11 AM PT | 8 PM CET
Thursday, October 28, 2021
Approximately 60 minutes
Topics to be discussed include:
- Demand for substantive data in the supply chain.
- The need for global sourcing information from conflict-affected regions.
- How the U.S. government is strengthening its approach to conflict minerals.
- Due diligence trends creating new market demands.
- Aligning programs with the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) Framework.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn about due diligence trends from an expert in the field!