[Webinar]The SCIP Database & the New Age of Public Scrutiny
The SCIP database is now live, sharing your data with customers, non-governmental organizations (NGOs), and regulators. This means inaccurate or missing data can do serious harm to your reputation, while staying on top of your SCIP database obligations can secure you a market advantage. This webinar will show you what’s on the horizon for SCIP compliance and the impact the EU Market Surveillance Regulation will have on your business.
Register for the Webinar Today!
9 AM ET | 6 AM PT | 3 PM CET
Thursday, November 18, 2021
Approximately 60 minutes
Topics to be discussed include:
- Expected changes to SCIP requirements in 2022 and 2023.
- New requirements addressing product sustainability.
- Due diligence best practices for SCIP submissions.
- How to improve your EU Waste Framework Directive compliance process.
- Risks and benefits of SCIP database transparency.
Don’t miss the opportunity to learn about this dynamic database from a proven EU regulation expert.