WhitepaperCombating Bribery & Corruption in the Supply Chain
Written by Travis Miller – General Counsel
This whitepaper provides an overview of how to implement anti-bribery and anti-corruption practices within your company’s supply chain in order to minimize your risk of violating the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and other related laws.
Fill out this form to download your copy
[Whitepaper] Combating Bribery & Corruption in the Supply Chain
What's in This Whitepaper?
In this whitepaper, Assent Compliance’s General Counsel, Travis Miller, explores the risk of bribery and corruption in supply chains and the benefits of adopting the ISO 37001 anti-bribery standard.
- Third-Party Risk of Anti-Bribery, Anti-Corruption Law Violations
- Where Do You Begin Evaluating Anti-Bribery, Anti-Corruption
- How to Respond to Bribery and Corruption
- Effectively Managing Data Acquisition
- How a Software Solution Can Make the Difference