[Whitepaper]Expiring RoHS Exemptions & Enforcement in the Medical Devices Industry
Medical device companies have benefitted from a staggered approach to Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) Directive enforcement. However, with sector-based exemptions expiring, companies are about to receive more oversight. Although RoHS enforcement has not been visible to the public, non-compliance has nevertheless been costly for companies in violation. Does your company understand the risk?
What’s in This Whitepaper?
This guide outlines how the RoHS Directive is enforced, and how medical device companies can build programs to effectively manage risk.
Key Insights Include:
- An overview of the RoHS Directive.
- What’s different for medical device companies.
- How the RoHS Directive is enforced across the European Union.
- How enforcement agencies choose products for enforcement.
- The RoHS Directive enforcement funnel.
- …And more!
Protect your company from enforcement associated with RoHS non-compliance. Download your copy of the guide now.