Supply Chain InsightAgenda
At Supply Chain Insight, you will have the opportunity to attend keynote speeches, presentations and panel discussions from subject matter experts in four specific streams: product compliance, corporate social responsibility, vendor management and an advanced track. Attendees can customize their agendas, allowing them to attend targeted sessions on the topics that matter most to them.
Download the past agenda to see what we offered attendees at Supply Chain Insight 2019.
Supply Chain Insight will offer three targeted educational tracks, as well as general knowledge sessions. The conference agenda will be customizable, so you can choose which sessions align most with your interests and needs.
Product Compliance | PC
Receive updates and guidance concerning major global regulations, and how new and changing requirements could impact your company.
- U.S. Economic Sanctions: Enforcement & Penalties
- Industry-Standard Approaches to Managing Substances in Products
- Making Your Product Compliance Program a Competitive Advantage
- Dollars & Sense: The True Cost of Product Compliance
- How to Build a Technical File (Workshop)
- Navigating the Complex World of Product Compliance: Practical Advice From the Field
- Leveraging Standards for Program Efficiency
- The Regulatory Landscape in 2020: EU Waste Framework & New Requirements
Corporate Social Responsibility | CSR
Hear insights from experts in responsible minerals, human trafficking and slavery, and sustainability.
- Standardizing Approaches to Ethical Issues in the Supply Chain
- Managing Reputational Risk
- Responsible Minerals: A Global Expansion
- Corporate Social Responsibility as a Competitive Advantage
- Responsible Minerals: Data Collection, Analysis, & Reporting (WorkShop)
- From the Top Down: Meeting Board and Investor CSR Expectations
- Mind the Gap: Are Indirect Suppliers Putting Your Organization at Risk?
- Best Practices in Corporate Social Responsibility
Vendor Management Session | VM
Leverage expertise from professionals working in trade compliance, information security and related fields.
- Vendor Management: Due Diligence in Global Supply Chains: The Legal Landscape
- Navigating Department of Defense Procurement Requirements
- Corruption & Compliance: Managing Requirements Under the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
- Minimizing the Impact of Tariffs on Procurement Processes
- Navigating Uncertainty in Trade Compliance (WorkShop)
- Know Your Customer, Know Your Risk
- Information Security: What Boards Need to Know for Reputation Management
- Managing Brexit & Protectionist Trade Policies
Assent is excited to introduce a new knowledge track for Supply Chain Insight. This track tackles the unique challenges facing complex compliance programs and provides deep insights into companies with advanced supply chain data requirements.
Supply Chain Insight supports deeper understanding through workshops, led by thought leaders in supply chain data management. These exercises demonstrate the value of best practices while conference speakers offer their expert guidance.
Don’t miss any news, updates or notifications about the most important supply chain data management event of the year. Sign up for our newsletter today.Stay Informed