Supply Chain InsightAgenda
At Supply Chain Insight, you will have the opportunity to attend keynote speeches, presentations and panel discussions from subject matter experts in three specific streams: product compliance, corporate social responsibility and vendor management. Attendees will be able to customize their agendas, allowing them to attend targeted sessions on the topics that matter most to them.
|8–9 AM||Registration & Breakfast|
|9–10:30 AM||Welcome & General Session — Keynote|
|10:50–11:35 AM||Insight Session 1
|11:45 AM–12:30 PM||Insight Session 2
|1:45–2:45 PM||General Session — Keynote|
|3:05–3:50 PM||Insight Session 3
|4–4:45 PM||Insight Session 4
|8–8:45 AM||Breakfast & Pre-Conference Workshop 1
|8:50–9:35 AM||Breakfast & Pre-Conference Workshop 2 & 3
|9:45–11 AM||Welcome & General Session — Keynote|
|11:20 AM–12:05 PM||Insight Session 5
|1:20–2:05 PM||Insight Session 6
|2:15–3 PM||Insight Session 7
|3:20–4:30 PM||General Session — Keynote & Closing|
Supply Chain Insight will offer three targeted educational tracks, as well as general knowledge sessions. The conference agenda will be customizable, so you can choose which sessions align most with your interests and needs.
Receive updates and guidance concerning major global regulations, and how new and changing requirements could impact your company.
- Product Compliance: Global Enforcement & Penalties
- Industry-Standard Approaches to Managing Substances in Products
- Making Your Product Compliance Program a Competitive Advantage
- The Regulatory Landscape in 2020: EU Waste Framework & New Requirements
- Life Cycle Management Across the Supply Chain
- Leveraging Standards for Program Efficiency
- Dollars & Sense: The True Cost of Product Compliance
Corporate Social Responsibility
Hear insights from experts in conflict minerals, human trafficking and slavery, and sustainability.
- Standardizing Approaches to Ethical Issues in the Supply Chain
- Managing Reputational Risk
- Corporate Social Responsibility as a Competitive Advantage
- Responsible Minerals: A Global Expansion
- From the Top Down: How the Board & Investors Drive CSR Performance
- Mind the Gap: Are Indirect Suppliers Putting Your Organization at Risk?
- Best Practices in Corporate Social Responsibility
Vendor Management Session
Leverage expertise from professionals working in trade compliance, information security and related fields.
- Global Purchasing & Supply Chain Management in a Restrictive Trade Environment
- Reducing Risk With Data Security Controls
- Information Security: What Boards Need to Know for Reputation Management
- Supplier Auditing: Effective Prioritization & Management
- Know Your Customer, Know Your Risk
- Vendor Management: Strategies for Program Transformation
- Navigating Department of Defense Procurement Requirements
Don’t miss the most important supply chain data management event of the year. Secure your spot.Register