The Aerospace & Defense Industry
Aerospace & Defense Industry
The Compliance Landscape
The compliance landscape is expanding, and risk management teams in the aerospace and defense industry must navigate complex supply chains and evolving requirements. Companies are expected to take ownership of the actions of their upstream suppliers. Failure to address this can lead to a range of penalties. Standardization and centralization can help companies engage their regulatory requirements efficiently and manage data with accuracy.
Companies in the aerospace and defense industry have many compelling challenges to navigate, including:
- Rapid expansion of the regulatory landscape.
- Complex part composition.
- Modern data systems that don’t integrate with legacy solutions.
- Uncertainty about which optional substances a part may have been exposed to.
- Association with fossil fuel consumption.
- Long product life spans that require ongoing access to specific substances.
- Unstable global trade climate.
Assent understands these challenges. We work with many of the world’s largest aerospace and defense companies to manage supply chain data effectively in response to the evolving regulatory landscape and industry-specific complexities. We help them achieve success through efficient and automated campaign management, 24/7 support, regulatory expertise and supplier education.
Aerospace & Defense Regulations
Your company could be in scope of a variety of regulations in the product compliance, corporate social responsibility and vendor management spaces. These include: